The declaration of Network Capacity Fee (NCF) is without prejudice to the rights and contentions of
7 Star Dot Com Pvt Ltd and subject to the final adjudication of Writ Petition (Civil) 2879 of 2020;
filed before the Hon’ble High Court of Kerala at Ernakulum)
- Network Capacity Fee (NCF):
- The Network Capacity Fee, per Set Top Box (“STB”) per month, payable by a subscriber for:
- 200 (Two Hundred) SD channels is Rs. 130/- (Rupees One Hundred Thirty Only)
- 201 (Two Hundred One) SD Channel and beyond is Rs.160/- (Rupees One Hundred
Sixty Only) excluding taxes.
In accordance with the Regulations, 1 HD Channel is equivalent to 2 SD Channels.
- NETWORK CAPACITY FEE FOR MULTI TV:
- Multi TV Household is defined as a household having more than one TV connection
or set top box in the name of one person.
- The Network Capacity Fee (NCF) for second and subsequent STB in a Multi TV
Household is i. Rs. 52/- (Rupees Fifty-Two only) per month (excluding taxes) for first
200 SD channels
- Rs. 64/- (Rupees Sixty-Four only) per month (excluding taxes) for 201 SD channels
- 7 Star Dot Com Pvt LTD shall have the right to satisfy itself before treating any
connection as a ‘multi TV household’ and reserves the right to ask such subscribers to
furnish relevant documents before offering any discount on NCF for multi-TV